Monday, October 5, 2009

regrets..

I feel like shit right now. K remember this day. Remember this emotion. Remember exactly how u felt on this exact day at this exact moment. Remember how low u felt. I want u to remember. Never forget it. All these people tell u to let go and forget. But no. I want u to remember. Remember everything that has ever happened to you. Remember every mistake that u have ever made till this very point. Regrets. They are all regrets. Never forget a single thing. U need to remember. Its the only way u are gonna learn. Its the only way u are gonna improve. And i'm not saying that so that u may assume that one fine day, when u are perfect enough, that life is finally gonna be perfect. No. That's not why u should remember. That's not why i want u to improve urself. No. I want you to remember simply so that u have no regrets. So that, even on the loneliest nights, at the most depressing of hours, u never turn ur hatred to yourself. U never ever ever turn ur anger to urself. I never want u to feel like this again. Thats why, remember. Always remember. No matter wat u do in life, never stop loving urself. But then again, dont love urself for all the wrong reasons. Love urself because in ur eyes, u do sincerely love urself. Because in ur eyes, and in the eyes of everyone else, u are worth loving. Because u are that great. U arent great now. Thus i understand all the hatred u have for urself. But dont loose hope. U can be great. U can be awesome. U can be the best thing that ever walked this planet. And make it happen. Make urself into someone who is worthy of ur own love. Make it happen k. U can. I know u can.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Mel said...

Dear, what u said, was absolutely right.. but can u helped it, if you just couldn't care more than anything else, not even the slightest love you can grant yourself with. Yes, they were never meant to be forgotten. Never! Those were the regrets, that made me grow, to make me who i am today, to be able to be on your side, to share those little feelings i could with you.

I also want you to know something. Nobody is perfect, and we should thank God for that. We have flaws so we can have talents. Without day, there's no night; without cold, there's no warmth; without the bad, there's no good. Do you see now? DOnt bach yourself up for every mistake you make. Aloow yourself to be human & like yourself for it.

October 5, 2009 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger k said...

mel.. u are incredible.. truly truly incredible

October 5, 2009 at 1:42 AM  
Anonymous Mel said...

Remember also this:

People won't remember what you said,
people won't remember what you did,
but people will remember how you made them feel.

October 5, 2009 at 1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hey there, You have performed a great job.
I'll certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I'm
confident they will be benefited from this web site.


Here is my page: social bookmark
Also see my web site > Social Bookmark

March 1, 2013 at 4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Very helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot.
I was looking for this certain information
for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.


my web site Pirater un Compte Facebook

May 31, 2013 at 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home